Customer Success Manager
- Full Time
- True Fit
Who We Are
True Fit is the industry's leading consumer experience platform leveraged by apparel and footwear retailers to decode fit and size and connect shoppers with only what they love. It has organized and connected the broadest footwear, apparel and consumer data in the world to provide best in class fit recommendations covering the industry’s brands and styles. The platform unites social, general and personalized fit guidance into one cohesive experience, driving shopper confidence and loyalty.
Through serving shoppers across its network of retailers’ websites, True Fit delivers rich datasets back to retailers to inform their strategies and initiatives - from marketing and merchandising to sourcing and product development. These data sets serve a tremendous need in today’s shifting market - who is this new shopper and how can they be met with relevance?
True Fit is led by an experienced team of executives and leaders from fashion, retail, big data and ecommerce, and is backed by top investors.
True Fit is looking for a Customer Success Manager to work with our team in the US. True Fit is 100% remote, so you can work from almost anywhere!
- Own a book of business which may include some strategic accounts
- Ensure that customers derive maximum value from their investment in True Fit, utilizing all contracted solutions
- Primary ownership and accountability for ensuring customer growth (up-sell/cross-sell), satisfaction, and retention within the assigned accounts.
- Build, maintain and execute account plans for each assigned account and coordinate appropriate internal XF collaboration for execution.
- Develop strong relationships with all key decision-makers and influencers across individual accounts, from e-commerce to data science and merchandising teams.
- Identify, develop, and recognize new opportunities for expanding your customer’s committed revenue.
- Uncover and mitigate any risk that threatens your clients' growth, satisfaction, or renewal; conceive and execute risk mitigation plans through the Pulse and Scorecard process.
- Own all primary Customer communication and resolve escalations with autonomy related to the services provided by True Fit
- Collaborate effectively with the Sales organization to identify new opportunities and assist in closing incremental revenue and secure long-term renewals
- Ensure ongoing adoption by the customer of the True Fit feature set
- Build a solid base of referenceable customer contacts within your assigned portfolio
- Deep understanding of legal agreements and contract language
Desired Skills and Experience
- You are a clear, confident, and compelling communicator - in writing, in conversation, and in front of an audience
- You have strong critical thinking skills - the ability to constantly ask the ‘why’ and ‘so what’ questions to better understand your customers and partners, both internal and external
- You are extremely perceptive and are highly emotionally intelligent, making you agile in adapting your executive presence and approach to any audience and personality
- You have the ability to ruthlessly prioritize, manage stakeholder expectations, and ensures all key objectives and timelines are met
- You are resourceful, scrappy, and creative - if a playbook doesn't exist yet, you go figure it out and build it for the whole team to use
- You are confident in technical conversations - hearing “API” doesn't make you run and hide
- Adept at moving quickly between low-level execution and high-level strategic thinking and organization
- A passion for solving business problems with creativity, empathy, and pragmatism
- Excellent interpersonal skills - you build trusted relationships with both customers and colleagues
- Strong attention to detail
- You live for your teammates and care deeply about the team's culture and shared principles, challenging and supporting one another every day, treating everyone with respect, and celebrating how each person's unique background, experience, and ideas make us all better individually and as a whole
- 5+ years demonstrated success in a dynamic, cross-functional, customer success role (SaaS)
- Proven track record of taking initiative to proactively identify & solve problems with autonomy and confidence
- Experience in the digital/ecommerce industry
- Experience working with distributed, co-located teams required
- Ability to work independently and to collaborate effectively across functions as part of a team in a matrixed environment
- Experience working with C-level executives in the enterprise cloud software market
- Experience with the development, execution, and overview of account plans
- Experience with B2B SaaS models from the vendor side
- Success working in a fast-paced, dynamic and creative environment with a rapidly growing company
- Bachelors' degree in a related field required
- This role is fully remote but must be able to travel domestically and internationally up to 25% of the time
Why True Fit?
One size does not fit all in what you wear or your True Fit career. Everyone at True Fit has the opportunity to push their professional boundaries, while balancing personal ambitions.
We believe that how we dress is an expression of who we are and the confidence we feel. As an EEO employer, we work to help all team members experience an inclusive, diverse and accepting work environment, so you can be True To You.
True Fit was also just recently acknowledged by Built in Boston who announced that True Fit earned spots on two lists for best places to work 2022!
Built In determines the winners of Best Places to Work based on an algorithm, using company data about compensation, benefits and companywide programming. To reflect the benefits candidates are searching for more frequently on Built In, the program also weighs criteria like remote and flexible work opportunities, programs for DEI and other people-first cultural offerings