- Full Time
- Data Science
- Entry Level
Who We Are
True Fit is the industry's leading consumer experience platform leveraged by apparel and footwear retailers to decode fit and size and connect shoppers with only what they love. It has organized and connected the broadest footwear, apparel and consumer data in the world to provide best in class fit recommendations covering the industry’s brands and styles. The platform unites social, general and personalized fit guidance into one cohesive experience, driving shopper confidence and loyalty.
Through serving shoppers across its network of retailers’ websites, True Fit delivers rich datasets back to retailers to inform their strategies and initiatives - from marketing and merchandising to sourcing and product development. These data sets serve a tremendous need in today’s shifting market - who is this new shopper and how can they be met with relevance?
True Fit is led by an experienced team of executives and leaders from fashion, retail, big data and ecommerce, and is backed by top investors.
True Fit is looking for a Data Analyst to work with our team in the US. True Fit is 100% remote, so you can work from almost anywhere!
True Fit is searching for a Data Analyst to be an important part of our Data Science & Engineering department. We are looking for someone who is excited to problem solve and dig into the data. Interest in retail, fashion, or how clothes fit is a plus! This position is open to candidates who currently reside in the United States or United Kingdom.
You’ll be involved in a number of different projects including:
- Driving the performance optimization of our user experience to create the best size and fit experience for our online shoppers.
- Providing guidance, analyses, and interpretations of performance validation tests to internal clients
- Reporting on and interpreting company metrics
- Deep investigations to solve unstructured/ambiguous problems including discovering unknown issues or trends in how shoppers interact with and use our recommendations that can influence product performance and our future roadmap
Desired Skills and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree with courses or experiences in a quantitative field or equivalent work experience.
- Exposure or experience to some coding languages (e.g. Python, SQL, R, Matlab)
Why True Fit?
One size does not fit all in what you wear or your True Fit career. Everyone at True Fit has the opportunity to push their professional boundaries, while balancing personal ambitions.
We believe that how we dress is an expression of who we are and the confidence we feel. As an EEO employer, we work to help all team members experience an inclusive, diverse and accepting work environment, so you can be True To You.
True Fit was also just recently acknowledged by Built in Boston who announced that True Fit earned spots on two lists for best places to work 2022!
Built In determines the winners of Best Places to Work based on an algorithm, using company data about compensation, benefits and companywide programming. To reflect the benefits candidates are searching for more frequently on Built In, the program also weighs criteria like remote and flexible work opportunities, programs for DEI and other people-first cultural offerings