Product Operations Manager
- Full Time
- Mid Level
Who We Are
True Fit is the industry's leading consumer experience platform leveraged by apparel and footwear retailers to decode fit and size and connect shoppers with only what they love. It has organized and connected the broadest footwear, apparel and consumer data in the world to provide best in class fit recommendations covering the industry’s brands and styles. The platform unites social, general and personalized fit guidance into one cohesive experience, driving shopper confidence and loyalty.
Through serving shoppers across its network of retailers’ websites, True Fit delivers rich datasets back to retailers to inform their strategies and initiatives - from marketing and merchandising to sourcing and product development. These data sets serve a tremendous need in today’s shifting market - who is this new shopper and how can they be met with relevance?
True Fit is led by an experienced team of executives and leaders from fashion, retail, big data and ecommerce, and is backed by top investors.
True Fit is looking for a Product Operations Manager to join our team. True Fit is 100% remote, so you can work from almost anywhere!
True Fit is looking for a talented Product Operations Manager to work full time on our distributed team in India, while liaising with company leadership based in North America. This role is based in India, will work remotely and closely with team members in North America as part of True Fit's global remote work culture.
As part of the Product Management organization, this individual will work closely with Product Managers, Engineering and Operations teams to create the tools and processes required to develop and maintain our state-of-the-art machine learning models and data pipelines that are at the core of our shopper facing size & fit recommendation experiences available on online retail sites such as Macy’s, Gap, JCrew, Kate Spade, Madewell, Neiman Marcus, Urban Outfitters, and Dick’s Sporting Goods.
True Fit has built a membership network of tens of millions of shoppers who build profiles to leverage our Size & Fit technology that is a hosted user experience which retailers implement on their e-commerce sites and mobile apps. Through our customers and other unique partnerships, True Fit is helping to define the future of shopping. This role will play a critical role in defining and monitoring our operations associated with preparing & creating the core data assets needed to drive our artificial intelligence, thereby helping to maintain our position as a world leader in the fashion technology space.
- Instituting & optimizing the processes necessary for generating the data assets we need to drive our machine learning operational pipelines
- Generating and maintaining reporting associated with our internal operations, and our product platform more generally
- Supporting, and at times leading, product management efforts related to our customer-facing performance analytics reporting suite
- Utilizing data to understand customer needs, behaviors, and business objectives
- Enabling colleagues to transform that knowledge into product enhancements, new features, and business decisions
- Interviewing team members and customers to understand needs and pain points
- Collaborating with cross-functional team members and internal stakeholders
- Being the liaison between Product Management, Engineering, and Operations
- Writing clear briefs that gets product built
- Planning and driving completion of key projects
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in software product management, software product operations, or operations more generally, preferable for a company creating a data-driven product. Bonus if you have worked closely with data labeling operations or machine learning products
- Be comfortable working directly with data analysis, performing SQL queries, etc; bonus if you have experience performing data analysis in Python or Databricks.
- Love working in a remote-first environment, living in India and working with other team members globally and mainly in North America
- Communicate skillfully with all levels and functions within an organization
- Be self-motivated and work well with others
Why True Fit?
One size does not fit all in what you wear or your True Fit career. Everyone at True Fit has the opportunity to push their professional boundaries, while balancing personal ambitions.
We believe that how we dress is an expression of who we are and the confidence you feel. As an EEO employer, we work to help all team members experience an inclusive, diverse and accepting work environment, so you can be True To You.