Senior Product Manager (Fully Remote in India)
Who We Are
True Fit is the industry's leading consumer experience platform leveraged by apparel and footwear retailers to decode fit and size and connect shoppers with only what they love. It has organized and connected the broadest footwear, apparel and consumer data in the world to provide best in class fit recommendations covering the industry’s brands and styles. The platform unites social, general and personalized fit guidance into one cohesive experience, driving shopper confidence and loyalty.
Through serving shoppers across its network of retailers’ websites, True Fit delivers rich datasets back to retailers to inform their strategies and initiatives - from marketing and merchandising to sourcing and product development. These data sets serve a tremendous need in today’s shifting market - who is this new shopper and how can they be met with relevance?
True Fit is led by an experienced team of executives and leaders from fashion, retail, big data and ecommerce, and is backed by top investors.
True Fit is looking for a Senior Product Manager - Fashion Genome to join our team in India, and True Fit is 100% remote, so you can work from almost anywhere!
True Fit is looking for a talented Senior Product Manager, based in India, to work full time on our distributed product team, while working closely with product management leadership based in North America.
Reporting directly to the SVP of Product, this role will focus on the strategy and execution of generating metadata for our Fashion Genome in order to provide general fit understanding and personalized fit recommendations for our shoppers. This metadata is created by a combination of machine learning algorithms (natural language processing) as well as human intelligence provided through custom built tools. This individual will work closely with our data science teams, together with others in product management, to identify new and useful data points to add to our Genome; as well as with our operational and engineering teams in the US and India to help continuously improve our data processing infrastructure, internal tools and overall catalog and product processing.
Our team’s mission is to connect shoppers to apparel and footwear that they will love and keep. We do this through our SaaS product, which retailers implement on their e-commerce sites and mobile apps who are redefining the future of shopping. This role will play an integral part in providing the building blocks for our Data Science, Engineering, Design, and Product teams to build the next generation of algorithmic innovations & improvements for our consumer products, helping to maintain our position as a world leader in fashion technology.
- Manage the full product lifecycle from discovery through delivery and adoption, including: concept, scope, requirements, design, implementation, user acceptance testing, quality assurance, deployment and maintenance.
- Interact with key internal & external stakeholders to develop product requirements and to develop and maintain a squad level roadmap
- Utilize data analysis to understand customer needs and behaviors as well as business objectives, and enable the team to transform that knowledge into product enhancements and new features.
- Coordinate with Engineering to define and refine product requirements.
- Work with data science and operational teams to generate metadata at scale across our Fashion Genome which will fuel our current recommendation engines and emergent solutions.
Desired Skills and Experience
- You have a minimum of 6 years of work experience in software product management
- You have experience in and knowledge of data processing at scale and metadata generation through a combination of machine learning and human intelligence
- You have experience building tools for internal operational teams, and helping define the processes by which they should be used
- You are comfortable performing your own data analysis, including but not limited to running SQL queries and working in BigQuery.
- You are a skilled communicator with all levels and functions within an organization
- You are an effective writer of requirements, arguments, and other communications that generate squad and organizational progress
- You are comfortable working with remote teams, onshore and offshore
- You are self-motivated and work well with other
Why True Fit?
One size does not fit all in what you wear or your True Fit career. Everyone at True Fit has the opportunity to push their professional boundaries, while balancing personal ambitions.
We believe that how we dress is an expression of who we are and the confidence we feel. As an EEO employer, we work to help all team members experience an inclusive, diverse and accepting work environment, so you can be True To You.
Do you not meet every requirement? At True Fit, diversity amongst our leadership and individual contributor roles is regarded as a Key Performance Indicator and ingredient to our success. Our Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging (DEIB) principles are at the heart of daily decision-making processes for recruiting and promotions. If you’re excited about the role but your past experience doesn’t align “perfectly” with the job description details, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be the right candidate for this or other roles - another way that you can be your TRUE you!
True Fit was also just recently acknowledged by Built in Boston who announced that True Fit earned spots on two lists for best places to work 2023!
Built In determines the winners of Best Places to Work based on an algorithm, using company data about compensation, benefits and companywide programming. To reflect the benefits candidates are searching for more frequently on Built In, the program also weighs criteria like remote and flexible work opportunities, programs for DEIB and other people-first cultural offerings.