The True Fit Corporation seeks a Client Support Engineer I to join our Delivery Services team.
Successful candidates will be a client-focused service professional who is passionate about delivering a world class service experience. This role is responsible for providing support and resolution of basic service related issues.
- Receive client issues via True Fit ticketing system regarding product functionality or inquiry
- Serve as a first level of triage and work directly with clients on issues and concerns
- Research to logically diagnose, develop path forward and respond with established timelines for basic issues
- Evaluate and route intermediate to advanced client issues to the appropriate team
- Collaborate with various True Fit internal teams
- Monitor, manage and resolve client alerts via True Fit dashboard
- Routinely update the client, following SLA guidelines, on active issues to gain additional information or to advise of status.
- Maintain working knowledge of products including new releases and new products.
- Escalate critical client issues to leadership level as necessary to ensure timely resolution.
- Effectively communicate with internal leadership stakeholders
- Own and drive root cause analysis on basic issues
- Maintain accurate, high-quality and timely documentation for all steps and activities undertaken in order to resolve client issues/questions.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills is a must
- Excellent interpersonal and client facing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work productively in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Undergraduate degree in applicable field and/or relevant work experience.
This position reports to the Head of Delivery Services and is based in our Headquarters outside of Boston in Woburn, MA.
TFC is an Equal Opportunity Employer