True Fit is looking for a Client Success Manager who is obsessed with excellence and extraordinary service. You will consult with our retail partners to execute a strategy to help them achieve their business goals. It is a proactive and demanding role, requiring strategic planning skills and the ability to deliver value-based messaging to facilitate customer action. Above all it requires exceptional tenacity, service, leadership, and an innate passion for making every result, process and outcome great.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Develop and own the post-sales customer relationship through all communication modes
- Develop and share best practices to increase user adoption across all channels
- Promote new product offerings to help increase conversion rates, decrease return rates and increase user adoptions
- Consult with retail partners on a monthly and quarterly cadence to share performance metrics vs. goals
- Consult with clients on marketing strategies to promote and leverage customer-generated content for their websites and other channels (online and offline)
- Bachelors degree and 5-7 years work experience in a client services/account management role managing Fortune 1000 clients, preferably in the footwear and apparel industry
- Strong project management skills
- Demonstrated experience with ecommerce, web 2.0 technologies, and web analytics
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Presentation (MS Powerpoint) and public speaking experience (executive level audience)
- Positive, self-starter attitude with desire to exceed client expectations and ability to work extended hours when required
- Demonstrated success working with large retailers
- Attention to detail, highly organized, with an absolute focus on quality of work
- Able to travel up to 30%
- Authorization to work in the US
This person is ultimately responsible for owning the long-term relationship with her or his customers, and is motivated by customer retention, providing business solutions, and identifying opportunities to extend products and services for our retail partners.
This position reports to the Director of Client Success and is based in our Headquarters outside of Boston in Woburn, MA.