True Fit seeks a Data Scientist to join our team developing the next generation of machine learning algorithms to help people find clothing that fits and flatters them.
True Fit has built the world’s largest database of apparel, footwear, and consumer fit data in partnership with the world’s leading retailers, millions of consumers, and over 2,000 top brands. True Fit's unique data set allows the creation of an individualized fit preference model for every user and a separate model for the fit of each garment. This combination gives us an extraordinary opportunity to develop algorithms that match users to clothing that they will love and keep.
- Identify opportunities for further increasing the accuracy of fit models through analysis of True Fit and partner data.
- Participate in the development and prototyping of new analytic products to optimize fit, flatter, and fashion of apparel and footwear.
- Develop insights and metrics for retail partners that support their site marketing and personalization efforts. Specify analytics tools for retailers.
- Develop insights and metrics for brand partners to support their product design and marketing efforts; specify analytics products for brand partners.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a quantitative field with work or research experience including a significant statistics or quantitative analysis component. Applicable fields include, for instance, applied mathematics, statistics, experimental physics, astronomy, chemistry, engineering, computer science, etc.
- Experience developing and applying data analysis or machine learning methods to extract value from real-world data
- Familiarity with machine learning techniques and advanced statistical tools (e.g. R, python, pandas, scikit-learn, etc.).
- Experience with collaborative filtering and/or customer preference data analysis a plus.
- Experience analyzing data stored in relational databases; experience with SQL.
- Some software engineering experience desirable.
- Strong listening and communications skills.
- Highly motivated self-starter and can do attitude.
- Thrives in a dynamic and collaborative environment.
- Impeccable values and integrity; no exceptions.
This position is located in Woburn, MA. TFC is an Equal Opportunity Employer