Who We Are
True Fit is the industry's leading consumer experience platform leveraged by apparel and footwear retailers to decode fit and size and connect shoppers with only what they love. It has organized and connected the broadest footwear, apparel and consumer data in the world to provide best in class fit recommendations covering the industry’s brands and styles. The platform unites social, general and personalized fit guidance into one cohesive experience, driving shopper confidence and loyalty.
Through serving shoppers across its network of retailers’ websites, True Fit delivers rich datasets back to retailers to inform their strategies and initiatives - from marketing and merchandising to sourcing and product development. These data sets serve a tremendous need in today’s shifting market - who is this new shopper and how can they be met with relevance?
True Fit is led by an experienced team of executives and leaders from fashion, retail, big data and ecommerce, and is backed by top investors.
True Fit is looking for an Account Executive to work with our team in the US. True Fit is 100% remote, so you can work from almost anywhere!
We are looking to grow our sales team by hiring a results-oriented Account Executive to build meaningful relationships and drive new business for the mid market. This role is primarily responsible for new customer acquisition and establishing/maintaining a healthy pipeline through outbound prospecting and converting marketing leads. This is an individual contributor role that will manage multiple fast moving deals through the entire sales process - prospect, qualify, close.
The ideal candidate will be driven, assertive and have a working knowledge of ecommerce, and retail landscape
- Manage the entire sales process to ensure performance meets or exceeds quarterly and annual revenue goals
- Maintain a solid understanding of the impact and value of True Fit for a retailer
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of opportunities and engage in accurate forecasting and planning on an ongoing basis using SalesForce
- Conduct meetings and establish key relationships with decision-makers at the Director, VP and C-suite level in small and mid-market retail companies
- Prepare and engage with key prospects through industry events, virtual meetings, and conferences.
- Work collaboratively with Marketing, Customer Success and Partnerships to achieve quota.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years with a proven track record in meeting new business sales quotas
- Experience in Ecommerce software sales
- Experience in retail software sales
- Proficiency in B2B sales across multiple decision-makers in an organization
- Proven expertise in the areas of lead development, qualification, negotiation and closing
- Strong communication skills, presentation skills and experience/ability to engage and influence C and VP-level executives
- Self-starter with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced, ever-changing competitive environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Marketing, or related. MBA is a plus.
- Some travel may be required
Why True Fit?
One size does not fit all in what you wear or your True Fit career. Everyone at True Fit has the opportunity to push their professional boundaries, while balancing personal ambitions.
We believe that how we dress is an expression of who we are and the confidence we feel. As an EEO employer, we work to help all team members experience an inclusive, diverse and accepting work environment, so you can be True To You.
True Fit was also just recently acknowledged by Built in Boston who announced that True Fit earned spots on two lists for best places to work 2022!
Built In determines the winners of Best Places to Work based on an algorithm, using company data about compensation, benefits and companywide programming. To reflect the benefits candidates are searching for more frequently on Built In, the program also weighs criteria like remote and flexible work opportunities, programs for DEIB and other people-first cultural offerings.