RVP Sales, US
- Full Time
- Sales and Business Development
Who We Are
True Fit is the industry's leading consumer experience platform leveraged by apparel and footwear retailers to decode fit and size and connect shoppers with only what they love. It has organized and connected the broadest footwear, apparel and consumer data in the world to provide best in class fit recommendations covering the industry’s brands and styles. The platform unites social, general and personalized fit guidance into one cohesive experience, driving shopper confidence and loyalty.
Through serving shoppers across its network of retailers’ websites, True Fit delivers rich datasets back to retailers to inform their strategies and initiatives - from marketing and merchandising to sourcing and product development. These data sets serve a tremendous need in today’s shifting market - who is this new shopper and how can they be met with relevance?
True Fit is led by an experienced team of executives and leaders from fashion, retail, big data and ecommerce, and is backed by top investors.
True Fit is looking for a Regional Vice President - Sales to work with our team in the US. True Fit is 100% remote, so you can work from almost anywhere!
The Regional Vice President at True Fit is the ambassador for our company. They are making connections with world-renowned retailers, understanding their aspirations, and becoming a true partner. They are curious, constantly in motion, and great at asking questions and collaboration. Since they are the eyes and ears of the company to the retailers, they also help to make sure that we are always customer focused.
RVPs are responsible for developing and closing large retail accounts specifically:
- In market leadership and brand awareness
- Expand True Fit’s customer base to every leading footwear & apparel retailer in the world
- Develop and execute plans to drive customer awareness of True Fit’s solutions
- Sell the True Fit value proposition to prospects through product demonstrations and presentations
- Meet and exceed individual sales goals, quota and activity
- Document and manage your sales pipeline in SFDC application
- Coordinate and manage a team selling process
- Accurately Forecast with timely updates
Desired Skills and Experience
We are looking for highly motivated, over-achievers who can flourish in a fast-paced start-up environment. The best candidates will have a genuine curiosity and hunger to continually learn about the retail industry and the technology that supports its growth. They should have a strong rolodex of retail executives based on their successful history of selling quality deals into the retail space.
- A solid reputation selling to top named retailers
- Experience selling to marketers, ecommerce executives and brand managers
- A minimum of 5 years of on-quota achievement with experience in a similar field like; Personalization/Recommendation, Optimization/Testing, Ratings/Reviews, Email Marketing, Analytics, as is on-demand/SaaS sales experience
- A history of selling licenses/subscriptions (SaaS) to large, complex organizations with demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management
- Skilled at negotiating business terms with line-of-business, senior management and/or C-level executives
- Manage a large territory to maximize growth
- Ability to travel required
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Impeccable values and integrity, no exceptions
- BS/BA or equivalent
Why True Fit?
One size does not fit all in what you wear or your True Fit career. Everyone at True Fit has the opportunity to push their professional boundaries, while balancing personal ambitions.
We believe that how we dress is an expression of who we are and the confidence we feel. As an EEO employer, we work to help all team members experience an inclusive, diverse and accepting work environment, so you can be True To You.
True Fit was also just recently acknowledged by Built in Boston who announced that True Fit earned spots on two lists for best places to work 2022!
Built In determines the winners of Best Places to Work based on an algorithm, using company data about compensation, benefits and companywide programming. To reflect the benefits candidates are searching for more frequently on Built In, the program also weighs criteria like remote and flexible work opportunities, programs for DEI and other people-first cultural offerings