True Fit is a US based big data company managing a growing database of the world’s top apparel, footwear and consumer fit data to help consumers, brands and retailers unlock the online footwear and apparel market. True Fit also provides rich insights to partnering retailers and brands, which leverage these insights to accelerate personalization and growth. True Fit is winner of 3 MITX Innovation Awards; Best Consumer Tech that Makes Life Easier, Best Analytics / Business Intelligence, and Best UX; and was selected Best of Web by InStyle Magazine. True Fit is supported by some of the world’s leading venture capitalists as well as by a team of seasoned e-commerce, retail, fashion, and big data professionals.
True Fit (India) is presently seeking passionate and innovative individuals to join the Applications group. The Applications group is charged with designing, building, and delivering innovative services on the True Fit Genome Platform. This team is responsible for a wide variety of projects, from automation to service APIs.
To know more https://www.truefit.com
If you are passionate about creating world-class innovation that delivers practical user benefits, join us.
- Drive the development efforts on various project and feature implementations on both Backend and Frontend, using agile development methodology
- Coordinate development between internal and external teams
- Quickly learn and use the following technologies: Scala, AngularJS, Map/Reduce (Hadoop, Spark, etc.), MongoDB, Postgres
- Design new applications, features, and services to support our extensive application suite
- Work with customers and product management to build, execute, and maintain a development roadmap
- Research new technology, development, or management tools to improve quality and performance of software development processes
- Develop, report, and publish project specifications, resource requirements, schedule details, milestones, deliverables, priorities, and risk assessments
- 4+ years of experience as software engineer
- Proficient in OOPs or Functional language (Scala / Java / C++ / Python/ Node JS), preferably Scala
- Strong SQL and NoSQL skills
- Hands on experience on Unit Testing is an advantage
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to understand business requirements and develop analytic solutions to complex problems
- Undergraduate/Master’s degree in a quantitative field (Math, Physics, Engineering, and/or Computer Science)
- Thrives in a dynamic and collaborative environment
- This position is for Mumbai, India location.